To access our Safeguarding page please click here.
CAMHS Advice Line
Sarah Gilligan - 0300 1234898 (Alsager), firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheshire East Information, Advice and Support Services (CEIAS)
This is a free and impartial service available to all parents and carers of children 0-25 who have Special Educational Needs or a Disability (SEND). To access the relevant pages of the Cheshire East website then please follow the link below.
Live Well Cheshire East
This is a new section of the Cheshire East website from May 2017 giving you greater choice and control of the services you need. You’ll find useful information and advice on a range of subjects, and an easy to use directory of over 3000 services and activities in your area. There is a link to the site using the logo below.
Information and advice on:
- Health matter
- Community activities
- Care and support for adults
- Living independently
- Care and Support for children
- Education, employment and money matters
- Looking after someone
- 0-25 Local Offer for SEN and Disability
- Staying safe
The care and support for children section of the website links to the:
- Cheshire East Consultation Service (ChECS) - the ‘front door’ for access to services, support and advice for children and their families, from early help and support through to safeguarding and child protection.
- Family Information Service - which provides a free, confidential and impartial information, advice and guidance service for prospective parents, carers, professionals and children and young people in Cheshire East right through to their 20th birthday.
- Children's Centres - places for young children and their families and details of the Sandbach and Alsager Children's Centres can be found below.
- Health visitors - The Health Visiting Service in Cheshire East is provided by Wirral Community NHS Foundation Trust. Health Visitors are specialists in child health and development who work at community, family and individual levels to promote and improve the health and well-being of pre-school children and their families.
- Young offending and preventative services
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) - the Cheshire East Local Offer includes information about the support and provision that families can expect from a wide range of agencies for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities (SEND) from birth to 25 years old.
- Community activities - a wide range of activities that residents are able to access in their local community or area. Many are provided through voluntary, community or faith organisations, who can also provide mutual help and support, and taking part in community activities can help people to become part of their local networks.
Sandbach & Alsager Children's Centres
The centre has been developed on the site of Sandbach Community Primary School and we also have a site within Alsager Health Centre. The Centre will provides a valuable resource to the local community supporting families with children aged 0-5 years old. Regular activities include:
- Family Support & Home Visits
- Child & Family Health Services
- Specialist support for children with additional needs
- Family Learning and support
- Training and back to work support
- Family Information Service