Sports Week - Tuesday 30th June
Lesson: Physical education
Today the children enjoyed the following exciting activities:
- Team building delivered by ASM, for the children in Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 children and delivered by Dan Hancock for the children in Reception, Years 1 and 2.
- Parachute Games delivered by ASM to the Reception Year 1 and 2 children.
- Tri-Golf delivered by 2 junior team coaches from Alsager Golf Club to the children in Years 3 and 4.
- Children's Zumba delivered by Clare Clements to the children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- There was a Football Tournament delivered by AFC Alsager for the children in Years 3 and 4 in the morning and in the afternoon for Years 5 and 6.
- Games delivered by 2 year 6 pupils to Year 2
- Hockey delivered by two of our Year 6 children for the Reception class.
Also see David Townson's Governor blog on his visit to the school this morning http://www.excalibur.cheshire.sch.uk/blog/sports-week-day-2/4057
We asked the children what they thought of sports week so far and this is what they said:
Year 2 pupils
"Fun and fantastic"
"Tiring but exciting"
"Everything, the whole of sports week, is always exciting" Rossi (6)
"Wheelchair Basketball was amazing and fun!" Ryan (6)
"It's really good" Thomas (5)
"Trying new things is fun!" Tess (6)
"Sports Week is amazing!" Caitlin (6)